Saturday, August 23, 2014

It's Caturday!

Welcome to Caturday, the best day of the week! I've picked my favorite cat pics that I've come across during the last week to feature here for all of your cat needs along with pictures I've taken of my own cats. Obviously, I'm a pretty big fan of my own cats, so we're kickstarting Caturday with them. To start us off here's an unusually majestic picture of my gorgeous bengal-tabby mix, Fishcake. The most significant part about this picture is how well it turned out considering both that I took it with my ancient relic of a phone and that Fish never sits still for so long.


Here's my strawberry blonde false tabby Toonaphish, helping us put away the groceries, followed up by an assortment of other pictures.


where are the cat treats?
look into my eyes


is there something on my face?!
can... can you see me?
what have I done?


The internet has a lot to offer in the realm of cats, so here are my Caturday favorites from throughout the week. Today the focus is on funny cats - next week our Caturday will focus on some gorgeous fluff balls.








Happy Caturday!


Previous Caturday Posts
1
Or visit the directory

No comments:

Post a Comment