Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hail, Traveler

Welcome to my first blog post! My name is Pascal and I am in the beginning process of sharing my thoughts and opinions about my favorite game and past time (World of Warcraft, obviously) with some awesome people.

I main a balance druid, but I started out as a hunter when I began my adventures in Azeroth. I've had a couple hiatuses from the game and over the years have become far less active, though I would not call it inaccurate to say that I've been playing non-stop since April 2005.

This blog is still in its beginning brainstorm phase and I guarantee you it will transform and adapt for quite awhile until I find the groove of things. I've wanted to create a WoW blog for many years, but never found the confidence to begin one with so many other great bloggers around. I finally made my morale check and here we are.

What I can guarantee you is that it will not exclusively be a balance druid blog - while they are my full time favorite to play, I have many alts and I enjoy almost every aspect of it. I'm excited to share and express my passion for this game, so can we get a ready check?

No comments:

Post a Comment