Friday, February 6, 2015

Cop-out Day!

Well, I was trying to think of a post topic yesterday but nothing really came to mind. I actually usually write my posts a day or so in advance in case I'm busy that day, and as luck would have it, I'm going to be busy today and I don't have anything to write about! So this is my cop-out post.

cop-out is apparently the name of a movie

We had some trouble with our raid week this past week. We downed two bosses in heroic BRF, which is pretty lame for a guild that was 1/7M in highmaul. Some guilds that hadn't even downed heroic imperator were killing more bosses than us. Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles, or some other idiom.

I'm guessing this is a scene from that movie

I was going to write about that and the frustration that ensued, maybe something about communication, but I just wasn't inspired.

sean william scott is in this movie, looking for his car

I can't do a cat post until tomorrow, so I google image searched the phrase 'cop-out' thinking I might find something cute or clever, but instead I found the weirdest movie plot involving Bruce Willis that I could have imagined.

this movie seems completely weird

Well, we're going to try to do another raid on Monday and see if we can't get some things accomplished, but our realm rank is steadily falling as more guilds raid through the week and down more bosses than us. Thanks for hanging out with me for a few minutes today, tune in for cat pictures tomorrow and hopefully an actual post on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment