Saturday, March 21, 2015

Miscellaneous Caturday

It's my twentieth Caturday today!

this round of fancy feast is on me

...and I got nothing in terms of a theme. I started trying to think up something yesterday even, but I did not succeed.

must have been distracted by the birds outside

So, anyway, here's twenty cats.


I don't know what you want me to do with this

when I'm too lazy to reach my food

and this is how you do "Thriller"

khajiit is wearing his winter coat, yes?

if you please

well organized cat shelf

do you like my song?

are you going out looking like that?

this is only slightly spiky

this cat is tired of your crap

I will vanquish this dangerous grass

are we done yet?

surprise! more than 20 cats!

I'll be more creative next time, or you could give me an idea. Good day and a Happy Caturday to you!


Previous Caturday Posts
1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19   
Or visit the directory

No comments:

Post a Comment