Saturday, May 30, 2015

Oops I Caturday'd Again

Last week, I forgot Caturday. Well, no, I didn't, but I was busy all day. I'd say I'd make it up to you with an extravagant Caturday today, but I'm not going to because I will also be busy all day today! Tomorrow, as I mentioned briefly yesterday, we're having a DnD overnight event, so I have to get prepared. I'm also leaving today for a separate social event.


I'm sorry, here's some great cats to make it up to you.


Haha, get it, because the big cats are also called great cats?


Ahh, sorry. Here, have this cat.


All right, hopefully I'll be able to make a stunning post next time. Have a great Caturday, regardless!

Previous Caturday Posts
1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20    21    22    23    24   
Or visit the directory

No comments:

Post a Comment